/* */

MAIN PAGE

Thursday, June 09, 2005

My Official State Visit

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 6/09/2005 12:04:00 PM

(To follow the Emperor's trip from the beginning, click here.)





Thursday Afternoon

State visits are one of the dreadful necessities of my position. The parade of humorless world leaders that have wandered through The Palace of Ultimate Evil is too dull to even contemplate. Yet the official visit from which I have just returned is one of the few that I have actually looked forward to in my long, evil reign.

I first became intrigued by your George W Bush when he was the deliciously murderous Governor of Texas. His iron will in the dispensing of executions was so legendary that it even penetrated the high, razor-wired walls of the Palace. My interest was further piqued when I learned of the mathematical formula that proved that "Bush = Hitler." Fascinating.

Surely, this George W Bush is an equal to myself in pure evil malice. From his Gulags in Gitmo, to the 100,000 ostensibly 'innocent' Iraqi civilians he massacred in cold blood, to his destruction of inconvenient 'personal liberties' with the wonderfully diabolical Patriot Act, this commoner has truly earned the Emperor's blessing.

So during my tour of his White House home, I decided to leave the pleasantries of my itinerary, and abandoned the group with which I was touring. I was impatient to meet this George W Bush to congratulate him personally.

A misunderstanding with White House security unfortunately cut short my visit, but I did manage to capture a few pictures while I was hiding out in a janitorial closet to escape their taser guns.


My admiration for this George W Bush grows. Even his choice of cleaning products impresses! We clearly both share a love for dear Adolph.



Mr. Bush likes his dishes sparklingly White. Just like me!



Delightful!



And this beautiful doomed lover reminded me of my own love for Cindy.



I was forced to leave the White House in order to ready myself for tonight's date with Cindy. We can thank Lars for sneaking The Digital Camera of Ultimate Evil through the full body search that was performed on each of us before our release from custody.

He is certainly a trooper and a quick thinker, and now the only member of my sycophants who knows what it feels like to be in a Turkish prison.



Now I'm off to Target, to meet my raven haired love.


- The Evil Emperor Mindstation, P.Z.I.C.


>>There's More! Read the rest>>






2 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 6/12/2005 05:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
First!
 
At 5/23/2023 06:44:00 PM, Anonymous Iced Coffee Recipes ...
Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home