/* */

MAIN PAGE

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blogger Conference

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 6/07/2005 11:38:00 AM

(To follow the Emperor's trip from the beginning, click here.)



Tuesday Afternoon

Despite its numerous inconveniences and wretched employees, the advantage of staying at the Embassy Suites is that the International Conference of Bloggers at the D.C. Convention Center is just a short walk away. I am unfortunately unable to afford to hire a Town Car of Ultimate Evil, due to the wild abandon with which I attacked the courtesy bar Doritos in my drunken stupor last night. I believe I have accurately tallied the total charges for two bags of chips, the mini-Zima, and use of a bottle opener at $135.50.

I am currently blogging from a wireless connection here at the Conference. I'm very excited because I finally have the chance to use The Digital Camera of Ultimate Evil for a purpose other than photoblogging expanses of empty wasteland.

My personal assistant, Lars, has managed to snap a few pictures with some famous bloggers who asked for an audience with me.



That's me in the middle. I enjoy Wizbang and LaShawn Barber's Corner. They shall be spared.



Glenn Reynolds is always pushing the Imperial Buttons.



We had a serious discussion about 'disappearing' a certain blogger from Powerline, but ultimately, I decided against entering the Byzantine power struggle and Machiavellian machinations that characterize the inner workings of Powerline.



I allowed C-Span to televise my speech on "Toenail Blogging: The New Catblogging."


It was unfortunately necessary to order the execution of several bloggers for insolence while here at the convention (most notably Glenn Reynolds, who shall be replaced with a spambot that randomly posts Instapundit with links and the words 'Heh' and 'Indeed'). I sincerely apologize if any of your favorite bloggers have stopped posting, but the solemn duties that go along with Empire supersede any human emotions such as compassion.

I will be photoblogging the upcoming Bloggers Ball tonight.


-The Evil Emperor Mindstation, P.Z.I.C.



>>There's More! Read the rest>>






3 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 6/07/2005 11:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
Emperor,

I've never seen you before. Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Brad Pitt?
 
At 6/07/2005 12:36:00 PM, Blogger The Evil Emperor Mindstation ...
You flatter the Imperial Ego.
 
At 6/07/2005 06:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
No seriously dude. You look a lot like Brad Pitt. Uncanny.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home