/* */

MAIN PAGE

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Light Blogging

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 6/07/2005 06:30:00 AM

(To follow the Emperor's trip from the beginning, click here.)





Tuesday Morning

Apparently, the stress of the long tedious trip was a little too much for your beloved Evil Emperor.

I went a little crazy last night.

There was a miniature bottle of Zima in the mini-bar here in the Imperial Suite. Loyal readers know well my weakness for the hypnotic power of this intoxicating nectar.

I can't remember much after that, but I awoke in one of my own Imperial Guard uniforms. I have a terrible hangover and I think it's best if I sleep for a few extra hours. I won't be posting until this afternoon's Blog Conference.


-The Evil Emperor Mindstation, P.Z.I.C.



>>There's More! Read the rest>>






0 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.

Post a Comment

<< Home