/* */

MAIN PAGE

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Trip Begins

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 6/06/2005 07:13:00 AM

(To follow the Emperor's trip from the beginning, click here.)


Monday Morning

There have been some changes to the imperial itinerary.

My mechanics inform me that the G550 is no longer airworthy, and an alternative form of transportation is required. Although they assure me that this sort of mechanical problem is perfectly routine, I suspect sabotage, specifically at a4g's hand.


I have been forced to make travel arrangements for myself, entourage and guards on The Greyhound Bus of Ultimate Evil. While lacking the creature comforts of the G550, at least this will allow me to experience the transcendent beauty of this great land firsthand, drinking in every ounce of majestic scenery along the route.

The Greyhound bus is rechristened just in time



There was not time to repaint the bus in the proper imperial colors, so my lackeys have strung a banner to announce my presence. Not quite the full imperial regalia, but I think you will agree that it will do.

My personal guard's new uniforms for the 21st century.

Of course I have commissioned new uniforms for my guards to commemorate the trip. I was going to surprise them when we arrived in Washington, D.C., but seeing that we will be taking a public conveyance, I plan to spring the surprise early.

We surely will make a stunning display barreling down the nation's highways!


Oh, and good news! My fellow blogger, Professor Stephen Hawking, has decided to join me for the trip. I shall enjoy his sparkling conversation and dry wit. I usually am forced to speak to my underlings, and although noblesse oblige requires me to treat them with appropriate respect in conversation, it really is quite a relief to have an intellectual equal to engage in verbal sparring and witty reparte. I fully expect Prof. Hawking to prove a wonderful traveling companion.


All in all, the Emperor is pleased.


I will be updating the site frequently via a global wireless link, so check back later for more.



-The Evil Emperor Mindstation, P.Z.I.C.


>>There's More! Read the rest>>






0 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.

Post a Comment

<< Home