/* */

MAIN PAGE

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Secret Meeting

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 6/08/2005 07:37:00 AM

(To follow the Emperor's trip from the beginning, click here.)



Wednesday Morning

I can't disclose where I'll be for the next few hours. I have a meeting to attend with a gentleman very high up in the Administration, and secrecy is absolutely essential for the efficacy of our plans. Trust that your Evil Emperor will be sufficiently evil to make you proud; your trust will be the measure of your fealty.

I'm afraid I won't be able to disclose the minutes of my meeting even after returning-- our purpose is truly that important and devious.

Well, I'm off to meet with Karl.


- The Evil Emperor Mindstation, P.Z.I.C.


>>There's More! Read the rest>>






0 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.

Post a Comment

<< Home