/* */

MAIN PAGE

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wal-Mart Photoblogging

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 6/08/2005 01:36:00 PM

(To follow the Emperor's trip from the beginning, click here.)



Wednesday Afternoon


As loyal readers know, my trip to Washington will end Friday in a triumphant ceremony that Point Five will be sponsoring. While I'm still not prepared to spoil the surprise, observant readers may get some clue as to what is coming by reading on. Feel free to speculate in the comments section.

In preparation for the special ceremony on Friday, it was necessary to purchase some major awards at the local Wal-Mart.

Lars, my assistant, commented on how wondrous it was to be shopping in a strange Wal-Mart in a foreign land. After striking him repeatedly for his pitiful knowledge of geography, I had him run back to the hotel to bring The Digital Camera of Ultimate Evil for a little Wal-Mart photoblogging.

It's amazing how you notice the little things.




California on left, Washington on right. If travelocity had only listed this in their available accommodations, I wouldn't be broke from the mini-bar, nor have to swallow back vomit every time I think of that devil-juice Zima!



The spigot of tax revenue fuels massive wealth in this town, on display even here at Wal-Mart. At my California store, the registers only go up to 18.



Lively patrons eagerly walk Wal-Mart's aisles. Oh, how I long to rule over them with my icy brand of justice.



Oh, and there will be a slight change in the itinerary which could result in reduced posting.

While I was making my purchase, the Imperial Visage impressed the comely lass who was tallying my items. I don't know if it was my open shirt, my entourage of personal guards, evil advisors and boot-licking lackeys, or the Imperial Secured Credit Card with the words "The Evil Emperor Mindstation" embossed confidently across its face. Suffice to say, even in this town of Presidents, Senators, and EPA officials, she was intrigued by the raw power of Empire.

We talked for what seemed like minutes, the kind of smalltalk that seems deep and important, and the kind of deeptalk that seems even deeper and importanter. Her name is Cindy and I can see in her eyes my future, and in her strong birthing hips the future of the Empire.

I have cancelled my other plans: we shall be dating tonight. I long to share with her the exquisite, attenuated ennui of being an Evil Emperor. And I'm intrigued to hear all about her being what she calls "a Goth".


And if the evening goes as planned, I may not be able to post until tomorrow...


- The Evil Emperor Mindstation, P.Z.I.C.


>>There's More! Read the rest>>






2 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 6/08/2005 02:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
At 6/08/2005 05:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
Dear Emperor,

I know that you have all the best intension for you people, but traveling around your sphere of influence on money that you did not work for. Maybe you should consider how your people would feel by spending their money on a lavish live style that will on end when the people rise up to overthrow you malevolent rule. Just remember Louis XVI of France and Oliver Cromwell and soon George W. Bush, Just remember the power lies with the people not with Evil rulers.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home