/* */

MAIN PAGE

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Reason for Absence

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 5/03/2005 09:48:00 PM

Regular readers of Point Five may have noticed that my nic, The Evil Emperor Mindstation, hasn't been gracing the bylines of too many posts for the last two weeks. Many wild theories have surfaced in the comments sections (including one post, "Where the hell is that assho** Evil Emperor Mindstation?", that hit 523 comments!).

I'm back, and I'm ready to tell the story. Some have said that a catastrophic boot sector failure combined with a corrupted Windows reinstallation prevented me from accessing the internet for the last two weeks. Others have said that I was undergoing radical plastic surgery after the grand jury testimony. Others assumed that a4g had me killed for my regular insolence and ill-temper. I would like to say that these rumors (although well-founded in the truth) are patently false.

I have actually been on a deep journey of self-discovery with my mentor Richard Gere. For several weeks I have tasted the high mountain air of Tibet in a secluded Buddhist monastery. I have reached a quiet peace with my inner demons that have for so long driving me towards Evil, the kind of Evil so Evil it has to be spelled with a capital 'E'. So I would like to announce to all our readers that I am going to change my name to better suit my cleansed inner self. I have thought of a few new names for myself, but the monks told me specifically to let my readers choose my new name via a web poll. See the sidebar for your chance to chime in!

Feel free to leave additional suggestions in the comments, where they will be promptly ignored.

I'll be publishing the results as soon as they align with the name that I like the best.






0 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.

Post a Comment

<< Home