/* */

MAIN PAGE

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Unauthorized Autobiography of Al Franken to Be Released

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 4/24/2005 04:26:00 PM

Point Five Press is proud to announce the release date of the totally unauthorized autobiography of Al Franken. This explosive book is sure to incite controversy from the public-- and even the author, Al Franken himself! Peer into the innermost thoughts of one of America's greatest liberal thinkers. And the best thing is, because we're calling it an autobiography, the only person he can sue is himself! Here are some highlights from this deeply intellectual and nuanced autobiography.

On Why The Republicans Are Liars:
  • "My website is about as inviting as a big fat greasy turd."
  • "I accuse others of being liars so no one will notice that I'm a stupid nerd with man-boobs."
On Politics and the War in Iraq:
  • "It's amazing, I am an idiot and I also look like an idiot."
  • "We select the 'Daily 'Al Franken Show' Audio Highlight' by determining the least moronic thing I've said that day."
On Religion and Bush:
  • "I sold my soul to the devil, but instead of asking for talent, all I asked for was these dumb glasses. I am such an idiot."
  • "Did you know that 'blog' stands for web log?"
Available May 1st at bookstores nationwide.






1 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 4/24/2005 07:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
So are you guys saying you don't like Al Franken?
 

Post a Comment

<< Home