/* */

MAIN PAGE

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saddam Writes Poetry In Prison, Tagged With Meme

Posted by The Evil Emperor Mindstation @ 5/14/2005 12:26:00 PM

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE**
**MUST CREDIT POINT FIVE**

The Financial Times reports that between being starved and savagely beaten by evil American prison guards, Saddam Hussein is composing his memoirs from his prison cell.
He will try to embarrass the great powers that once saw him as a useful buffer against the expansionist ambitions of Iran after the 1979 Islamic revolution. In particular, says Mr di Stefano, he will tell how France and Britain double-crossed him by also helping Iran's Islamic republic during its eight-year war with Iraq in the 1980s.

There have been reports that Mr Hussein has been writing poetry in his jail cell.

Saddam, shown here, now spends his time writing poetry instead of writing death edicts

It was the poetry part that piqued our interest, and we decided to investigate further. Point Five was shocked to learn from our middle eastern contacts just how far Blog d'Ellison's infamous 'turd in a punchbowl' meme has traveled. Point Five obtained exclusive access to Saddam's poetry:

Turd in a punchbowl
My party guests are screaming
Turd in a punchbowl
But me? With pride I'm beaming

Turd in a punchbowl
My Uday was just having fun
Turd in a punchbowl
What a mischievous little son

Turd in a punchbowl
But what now shall we do?
Turd in a punchbowl
With that floating little poo

Turd in a punchbowl
Oh now I'm feeling jolly
Turd in a punchbowl
I just heard my good friend Ali

Turd in a punchbowl
Say he'll use the little turds
Turd in a punchbowl
In a chemical weapon against the Kurds

Turd in a punchbowl
The punch is turning orange
Turd in a punchbowl
Oh how it makes me...

But then its going...

What will I ever...

Oh, there I've done it again and tried to rhyme with orange! I can't concentrate in this Allah forsaken prison cell! I am Saddam Hussein! I AM SADDAM HUSSEIN! Greatest ruler in all of Arab history! The New Saladin! Ruler of Babylon & Mesopotamia! I have been put here by that infidel American George Bush! He shall pay for this!


Get The Real Story:
Financial Times, Blog d' Ellison







1 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 5/14/2005 02:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...
I feel partially responsible for this. Good post.:)
 

Post a Comment

<< Home