/* */

MAIN PAGE

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Yeah, Okay. Happy 3rd Blogiversary Frank J.

Posted by a4g @ 7/09/2005 05:36:00 PM

Well, so Frank J wants everybody to link to him since it's three years since the very first post on IMAO. Oh, and did he tell you he just came back from helping the homeless? Oh, and he's about to get married and he really needs all the money he can get. But what he really wants is to be voted just a little bit higher over at Podcast Alley. Now is that really too much to ask?

Jeez, is there anybody more craven for links than Frank J? I thought I was a maniac checking over at TTLB (whenever I get the 'Server Busy' screen I'm convinced it's because N.Z. Bear is punishing me for looking too often), but compared to Frank J, I'm a piker.

Well, here's your link, Frank. I guess I owe it to you since I've sponged so much traffic off you via the Carnival of Comedy.

Anyway, I'm off to haloscan to trackback to Frank's post. Gotta get me some linky action.






0 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.

Post a Comment

<< Home