/* */

MAIN PAGE

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Working On The New Site

Posted by a4g @ 7/17/2005 08:17:00 AM

Sorry, no time for content this morning. Working on the new site, which we hope to get up and running sometime in the coming week. Problem is, our plans keep getting more elaborate and byzantine. We'll probably have to do a gradual phase-in of our more elaborate plans (in other words, "give up").

In the mean time, visit these sites and give them a little extra traffic. (Every visitor counts. And that's about what I'm offering. A visitor. So since you're the only one, how about getting on board, eh?)

Doug at Waking Ambrose tries audioblogging. I read the story, but I'm determined to listen to the audioblog before I comment over there. Probably won't get to it 'til late tonight. Why don't you beat me to it?

Dymphna has a little fun with the word Undermining.

Patriot Xeno offers an excerpt from the Book of Xeno.

Dr. Phat Tony continues a story that he started sometime during the middle ages.

Conservative UAW Guy has access to a really big gun.

Another week in the can. Point Five Out.






6 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 7/17/2005 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony ...
Thanks for the a4g-lanch.
 
At 7/18/2005 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Doug ...
What's the new site? Thanks for mentioning the audioblog.
 
At 7/18/2005 10:51:00 AM, Blogger a4g ...
The new site:

Great new packaging, same old product!

The new site is on double secret probation right now. Hopefully by week's end, we'll be directing everyone over to our new URL. That may be delayed, because the Evil Emperor's hard drive finally gave up last night.

And of course, after I posted Sunday, we came up with even MORE ideas that we want to clog it up with. Probably have to jettison most of them due to load-time issues (and the fact that I do occasionally have to get some work done).
 
At 7/18/2005 02:07:00 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy ...
Thanks for the link.
Your new site will be great, I am sure!

:)
 
At 7/20/2005 06:49:00 AM, Anonymous Certainly not Patriot Xeno ...
Man, that Book of Xeno post was just about the greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
 
At 7/20/2005 07:35:00 AM, Anonymous Captain America ...
Hey, play in your own backyard, Xeno. Since you abandoned me for Batman, I've finally found, here at Point Five, the acceptance I long craved from you, but you parceled out in such meager doses.

Yes, I see you've moved on with your "Book of Xeno," but doesn't our time together mean anything to you? Couldn't it have been the "Book of Xeno and his very bestest buddy in the whole wide world, Captain America"?

After all, who was it that was carrying all that ammunition for you at Knob Creek, huh? Didn't I even count for a mention?
 

Post a Comment

<< Home