/* */

MAIN PAGE

Monday, March 07, 2005

Mandatory Boring Entry

Posted by a4g @ 3/07/2005 03:04:00 PM

In keeping with the spirit of Blogging, this entry will serve as the irratating, disappointing 'this is my pet interest even though its totally off topic for the usual content of my blog'-type entry that your favorite blog posts when you want them to talk about the same great stuff they always talk about.

Like how is one little post that takes you like three seconds to scan and ignore still manage to make you so pissed off? Like I want that three seconds of my life back, you fucking asshole! I know I usually love your blog and think its great, and its free, and I never have put anything in the tip jar, but you betrayed me, you dickwad. Democrats, middle east, something, please.
But your new plasma TV -- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
Your mountain bike -- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
How you voted in the Dartmouth Trustee election -- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

ENTERTAIN ME FOR FREE, DAMMIT! I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!

So fair warning-- I'm about to waste the three seconds it will take you to figure out you don't want to read this, so don't post any comments about how pissed off you are, okay?

So here it is:

From the Heartland Horseshoeing School:
The horse is a noble beast that has no say in what happens to it. Tied by a lead rope, the horse has come under the nippers of many an unskilled horseshoer. This is not acceptable to the horse, to the horses' owner, or the farrier. The horse-owning public is quickly becoming aware that there is a difference between right and wrong. There are no gray areas where this is concerned.
We may disagree on many things, on America's place in the world, on the dangers of islamofascism and the place of the government in our lives. But has a more lyric tribute to the farrier's art ever been made? I think not.






5 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.
At 3/07/2005 03:37:00 PM, Anonymous GOPLover ...
Get back to the great topics you usually discuss. I don't get this. Who cares about this?
 
At 3/07/2005 03:38:00 PM, Anonymous VRWCharles ...
Horseshoeing? What? Who cares about that?
 
At 3/07/2005 03:39:00 PM, Anonymous Right-Wing Farrier ...
It's about time you discussed farriering or farrieing, or is it farrying? Screw it. Let's get back to hating the liberals.
 
At 3/07/2005 03:44:00 PM, Anonymous America_the_great_and_buttonholing ...
OT: As uninteresting as horseshoeing is, I bet what I'm interested in is even more uninteresting than that: Check out this link. Now that's a great fucking buttonholer. I'm too much of a fucktard to get my own blog to talk about this, so I'll just spam your comment section instead.
 
At 3/07/2005 03:45:00 PM, Anonymous ConservaGirl ...
This is a great discussion. I love the Blogosphere. Did you know that Blog is short for Web Log?
 

Post a Comment

<< Home