/* */

MAIN PAGE

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Liveblogging Brian Nichols Transfer

Posted by a4g @ 3/12/2005 02:45:00 PM

Brian Nichols, the rapist-turned-murderer has been captured!

I will be liveblogging his transfer back to Atlanta as soon as it occurs.

UPDATE:

...Okay, here we go. It looks like they're going to transfer him. I'm flipping between CNN, MSNBC, and FOX.

...He just got walked into a large black SUV. The transfer has begun.

...Showing footage of the SUV moving down city streets.

...Rerun of the footage of him being put into the SUV. This is getting intense. It appears he was wearing a light T-shirt and light pants. I'll have to see it again to be sure.

...Vehicles moving along the road. Black SUV shows no signs of stopping. There's several vehicles. Can't tell how many.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...Caravan of black vehicles are still travelling.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again, from a different angle. Expert on CNN describing police procedure. Wait--they just explained footage wasn't from a different angle, but from earlier in the day. Okay, there we go, footage of him being put into the SUV again. Nice. I'm almost sure the T-shirt was light blue.

...Vehicles moving along the road. Based on the shadows on the road, I'd guess the direction hasn't changed.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again. FOX has retired police officer talking about court security.

...Vehicles moving along freeway. I think I see at least three vehicles. Hard to tell. Direction unclear... strike that, it is definitely the same direction.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again. Tense.

...Vehicles are moving along the freeway, but there are trees sometimes blocking the view. I hope the police helicopters aren't losing track of their location. I'm a little worried about the planning of this transfer. I'm pretty sure they've turned. No, cancel that--they're still headed in the same direction.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again. I'm almost certain the pants are khaki, but I can't tell the fabric. Could be sweats?

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...Okay, the trees are gone. I think I see the courthouse. Yes, it is the courthouse. The SUV has stopped. Police are approaching.

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again.

...That's it. They did it. That sucker is transferred!

...Footage of him being put into the SUV again. Then a shot of him being taken out of the SUV. Sweet!

...That's it for this session of liveblogging. That was quite an experience, eh? I'll definitely try this again sometime.






0 Comments:


Comments are open and unmoderated.
Abusive, hateful or irresponsible comments were probably posted by one of the contributors.

Post a Comment

<< Home